Tuesday 19 June 2012

Birthday Cards

I have been so slack in posting on my blog that I many cards to show you all.  It has been so long that this card was from created from goodies in the Summer Mini Catalogue.   I am going to make it one of my goals to post on a regular basis. 


Supplies Used
Stamps:   Pretty Postage
Ink:   Concord Crush
Ribbon:  1/2" (1.3 cm) Stitched-Poly Ribbon in Concord Crush
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Concord Crush
Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Postage Stamp and 1" (2.5 cm) Square
Other:  White Embossing Powder and Silver Glimmer Paper
DSP:  Cheerful Treat (Hostess)
Brad:  Glimmer Brads

I liked the card above so much that I created another one using different stamps and colours.


Supplies Used
Stamps:   Clearly for You and Create a Cupcake
Ink:   Concord Crush
Ribbon:  1/2" (1.3 cm) Stitched-Poly Ribbon in Concord Crush
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Concord Crush
Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Postage Stamp, 1" (2.5 cm) Square, Modern Label and Word Window
DSP:  Cheerful Treat (Hostess)


No comments:

Post a Comment