Sunday 14 September 2014

Christmas Ornament and Boxes

I love Christmas.  Since the weather was so awful yesterday - we had over a 100mm of rain - I played with the star framelits to see if I could come up with a Christmas ornament like the one we had a couple of years ago.  I am going to try it out in a couple of different colours as well.

I also ended up making a little box to match it as well as a star box.  I cased the box of Sam Donald as she just makes the most gorgeous little boxes.  The star box I cased from Judy May as her instructions were easy to follow.  Thank you both.








Thanks for stopping by to visit.
Sharon

Supplies Used
Stamps:  Bright and Beautiful
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon and Kraft
Embellishments:  Rhinestones
DSP:  All is Calm
Ribbon:  Natural and Old Olive Two Tone Trim and 1 1/4" (3.2 cm) Burlap Ribbon 
Bigshot:  Star Framelits


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects, Sharon! Love the embellishments on your 3D star box. I'm glad the instructions worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Sharon! I love your ornament and hope you will show us all how you did it!

    ReplyDelete