Monday 15 September 2014

Star Shaker Card

I am really loving stars at the moment.  Shaker cards are really easy to make as well.  Dimensions and window sheets and whatever shape takes your fancy.

I did get out the new Confetti Stars punch.  I punched out the stars using Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper and saved the stars for the shaker part of the card.  I also added a few Frosted Sequins in with the stars.

I did have to rescue the stars off the floor as my cat, Bandit, plonked himself down on top of them and they went flying everywhere.  I managed to retrieve most of them but Bandit did walk around with a star or two stuck to him for a while.

I used the sketch from Fab Friday 49 as I needed some inspiration.  A sketch always helps when my mojo is missing.

 

Close Up of the Shaker Part

Bandit - the star culprit
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day.
Sharon

Supplies Used
Stamps:  Good Greetings
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Smokey Slate and Whisper White
Embellishments:  Frosted Sequins
DSP:  All is Calm
Bigshot:  Star Framelits and Decorative Dots
Punches:  Confetti Stars
Other:  Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and Window Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment