Saturday 28 March 2015

Easter Treat Bag

Love love love these Petite Café Gift Bags!  They are even food safe.  I cut the oval by placing the framelit in the inside of the bag with the cutting lip facing upwards so that it would not cut through both layers of the bag.  I did use a sticky note to hold the framelit in place.

I did have to buy three lots of Easter eggs as DH ate the first two lots that I bought.  Any chocolate that I buy for class I have to hide otherwise the chocolate doesn't make it to class!


 
 
My granddaughter is obsessed with horses.  We don't own a horse yet but I am sure that will change!  Here she is patting the neighbour's horse.  We did take an apple for the horse but Savanna insisted on eating it instead of feeding the horse.  She is now doing horse riding lessons.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by
Sharon
 
 

Supplies Used

Cardstock:   Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry
DSP:   Best Year Ever 2015 Sale-a-bration
Punches:   Itty Bitty Accents - Star
Bigshot:  Mini Treat Bag Thinlits – the word enjoy and Ovals Collection Framelits
Other:  Petite Café Gift Bags


No comments:

Post a Comment